This double IBC bund is made from heavy duty, powder coated steel. Store up to two IBCs (also known as bulki boxes), full pallets of drums or a combination of both on this spill pallet to capture and contain leaks, drips and spills.
- Powder-coated blue double IBC steel spill pallet
- Suitable for use with Class 3 Flammable Liquids (eg petrol, kerosene) as well as combustible liquids (eg diesel and oil), and other chemically compatible liquids.
- Heavy duty steel bund includes a 40mm drain plug in the sump for easy decanting of spilt liquid.
- Large deck allows convenient and safe positioning of IBC so the outlet tap is within the sump boundaries.
- Steel IBC bund is easily accessible via forklift from underneath
- Steel IBC spill pallet has a maximum uniformly distributed load (UDL) of 3600 kg
- Internal sump capacity to collect drips, leaks and spills : 1165 litres
- Spill pallets keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Spill containment pallets reduce clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Helps to organise your IBC (bulk tank) storage.
- Segregate liquids for easy identification.
- Makes handling bulk containers safer and easier.
- Optional IBC bund covers are available to prevent rainwater ingress into the bund.
- Optional bund discharge filters are available to allow oil and fuel capture when draining rainwater from the bund. Filter is packed with super absorbent hydrophobic (water resistant) polypropylene for 30 litres of absorbency. Filter is fitted with an internal flow distributor and quick release camlock adaptor.
- Replacement filter bags can be ordered individually.
Made in Australia
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
IBC bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.
|Double IBC containment bund – powder-coated steel construction||123.2cm x 252.6 x 47.1cm||SPIBC2|
|Yellow canvacon cover for steel double IBC containment bund||COVS-SPIBC2|
|Bund discharge filter with internal flow distributor & 50mm camlock||130cm x 36cm||OFB|
|Bund discharge filter adaptor kit||4cm x 5cm||OFB-AK|
- DBDIBCHD-COV is used to keep rainwater out of the bund. Rainwater will reduce the containment volume of the bund.
- Adaptor kit OFB-AK is required when fitting an OFB bund discharge filter to a bund for the first time. Kit contains 1x 50mm full flow ball valve, 1x 50mm x 40mm screwed adaptor, 1x 50mm camlock male x male adaptor.