Reduces risk of burn injuries to the facial skin from radiant heat or direct flame through the use of CarbonX® fabric.
This fabric withstands temperatures in excess of 1400º Celsius, is patented and is the world’s most highly thermally resistant fabric.
Ultimate Bandana should not be used in place of respiratory protection. It will not block gases, vapours or significant airborne particulate. It is not a respirator.
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 17 cm|
- Fireproof face garment for wildland firefighters
- One size fits most
- Adjustable ‘nose pinch’ made from aluminium sandwiched between layers of CarbonX® fabric
- Utilises hook and loop closures at the back of the neck
- Scotchlite® Reflective trim
- CarbonX® cinch cord with a sliding nylon spring lock creates an air pocket for easier breathing and comfort
- The integral hang strap allows it to hang loose around the neck until needed
- Machine Washable