Specialised glove, packed with features made specially for technical rescue applications.
X-Rescue gloves have been designed specifically for rescue applications. They hold an anatomical shape for premium dexterity and comfort while featuring additional padding under the palm and carbon knuckle protectors for optimum performance in a multitude in rescue situations.
|Dimensions||33 × 15 × 7 cm|
|Glove Size||2X-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large|
|Certification||CE Marked, EN 388:2016, EN 407: 2004|
- Certification: EN 388: 2016, EN 407: 2004, CE Marked
- BACK OF THE HAND: Amara leather and Nylon
- PALM OF THE HAND: Blended fabric combination of Elastan and PA reinforced with Kevlar®
- LINING: Kevlar® and Fibreglass
- CUFF: Elasticised Nylon
- THREAD: 100% Kevlar®
- KNUCKLE PROTECTOR: Reinforced carbon impact knuckle protectors
- REFLECTORS: Reflective piping on the back of the hand
- Available in a wide range of sizes: 2X Small (6) – 3X Large (13)