Hades from YDS is a robust and comfortable, zip-front, fire and rescue boot.
Built to provide premium protection, the Hades boots are made from 2.5-2.7mm fire resistant cow hide leather.
Hades are manufactured to include additional safety features such as steel toe caps, a steel midsole with cut resistant strip, shock absorbing, dual density rubber soles and more.
|Dimensions||46 × 37 × 14 cm|
|Boot Style||Zip Front|
|Boot Size||3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15|
- Certified to AS/NZS 4821:2014
- UPPER: 2.5-2.7mm full grain FR Hydrophobic cow hide
- LINING: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear
- TOECAP: Aluminium. Resists impacts up to 200 joules
- SOLE: Injected, dual density nitrile rubber
- FOOTBED: Ortholite® Air System open-cell foam
- THREAD: fire retardant filament
- LACES: Black, flat, flame retardant laces
- REFLECTORS*: high visibility trim
- FRONT FLEXORS
- REAR PULL ON LOOP
- CUT RESISTANT STRIP Steel. 35mm above nip line