YDS Poseidon firefighting boots are manufactured from premium heinen full grain leather with a GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable lining. The dual density rubber injected sole provides slip resistance as well as premium shock absorption.
|Dimensions||51 × 42 × 13 cm|
|Certification||AS/NZS 4821:2014, EN 15090: 2012, ISO 20345:2011|
|Boot Size||3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15|
- AS/NZS 4821:2014
- UPPER: 2.5-2.7mm full grain cow hide leather, black.
- LINING: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear. Waterproof, breathable and moderately insulated for use in a wide range of temperatures.
- TOECAP: Resists impacts up to 200 joules.
- SOLE: Lightweight, injected, flame retardant dual density rubber sole unit.
- FOOTBED: Ortholite® Air System open-cell foam technology.
- REFLECTORS: High visibility trim*.
- Pull-on Style.
- Front and rear flex areas ease bending and kneeling.
- Large side handles.
- UK Sizing
* High visibility panels may vary in colour from what’s pictured as the Poseidon range transitions from fluro yellow to combination silver/yellow reflective trim. Read more about this change here.