A government issued photo identification and valid USI is required for course registration.
All students must undertake a language, literacy, numeracy, and digital literacy test before commencement of this course to ascertain if support is required to assist you to successfully meeting your goals.
Students must also possess the following:
- Communicate in a clear manner with others
- Read and Record measurements
- Record information legibly
- Read and comply with work instructions and specifications
- Complete a health and fitness declaration. Please note that students are required to declare any medical issue(s) that may prevent or exclude them from full participation of all units
- The physical capacity to undertake the practical components with this course.
- Wear long pants, long sleeved shirt, and safety glasses on face-to-face training days
- Be physically able to kneel and perform CPR on the floor, uninterrupted for a period of at least two minutes over a number of times.
If you have any questions or queries relating to any of the above, please contact Parabellum International Training directly for additional information.