Emergency Management & WHS Consulting - Prepare and prevent
Parabellum’s HSEQ and Risk Division provide industry leading consultancy support for operating assets as well as projects at various stages of development.
We have experience across multiple industries and risk profiles. Our personnel have been tried and tested across some of the most demanding scopes of work creating long lasting relationships with clients and becoming part of their ongoing team managing risks throughout their portfolio.
- WHS & HSEQ consultancy (ad-hoc, short or long term).
- Safety & HSE Advisor positions and roles office or site based.
- Workers Compensation and Injury case management support.
- Incident Investigations.
- Compliance, Auditing and Inspections.
- Creation of HSE Management systems.
- Mine Safety Management System (MSMS) development.
- HSEQ Technical Writing & Regulatory approvals.
- Tender and HSEQ Pre-qualification support.
- Contractor WHS management.
- Environmental plans and submissions including Environmental Review Documents (ERD) & Oil Pollution Emergency Plans (OPEPs).
Crisis and Emergency Management
- Crisis Management strategic board and governance guidance.
- Crisis & Emergency management system (AIIMS & ICS) design and training.
- Design and facilitation of Crisis and Emergency Management exercises.
- 24/7 Crisis Management capability.
- Crisis and Emergency management system auditing.
- Business Continuity planning.
- Communication strategies, tools and templates.
- Aerodrome Emergency Plans & Exercises (desktop and field).