Ecoflex WIldland ‘Evo’ is a variation on the popular EcoFlex Wildland design.
Developed for wildland firefighting operations in Australia, the garment delivers paramount mobility and manoeuvrability to the wearer.
Ecoflex Wildland ‘Evo’ standard garments are constructed with a yellow Vulkan outershell fabric.
Vulkan is an inherently fire resistant technical fabric by Santandarina. Vulkan’s RipStop composition is a blend of Lenzing FR, Meta- Aramid and Para-Aramid that provides outstanding tensile strength, abrasion resistance and breathability equating to the perfect balance between comfort and protection. Vulkan is available in a range of different colours.
COMPOSITION: Rip-Stop. 64% Lenzing FR, 30% Meta-Aramid, 5% Para-Aramid, 1% Antistat
DEVELOPED BY: Textil Santandarina
Ecoflex Wildland is available in Karvin, Eco-Dry Shield and Vulkan. Lead times will apply to a change of fabric or customisations to the garment.
MSA Bristols inclusive sizing range that spans 28 male and 28 female sizes as standard with made to measure options available to ensure the perfect fit.
|Application||Rescue, Wildland Firefighting|
- Collar and stowable throat tab shaped to provide optimal compatibility and protection with Pacific Helmet range.
- Shoulder shaped with increased upper sleeve allows full rotational mobility in the shoulder and arm.
- Shaped panel over the shoulder eliminates the shoulder seam and makes a smoother line with greater comfort.
- Increased underarm gusset allows more manoeuvrability when reaching.
- Underarm vents for increased air flow.
- Elasticated cuffs with hook and loop fastening wrist tabs.
- Brass zip with hook and loop flap. Pen pocket located inside flap.
- Hanging loop centrally located at the rear of the collar.
- Two front landscape pockets with hook & loop flap and drainage holes. One front box bellow pocket with hook & flap and drainage holes. One adjustable hook & loop, radio loop.
- One large internal pocket with care label.
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ 5690 series, heat transfer triple trim.
- Name / rank patch front right hand side, mid breast.
- Large logo / service branding area on the back of the jacket.