3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ FX™ Earplugs give our highest level of attenuation, up to 39 dB. They have a comfortable bell shape and feature expandable super soft PU foam.
Fully tested and approved against EN 352-2, get our highest level of noise reduction – up to 39 dB – with 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ FX™ Earplugs. 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ FX™ Earplugs feature super soft foam that expands to provide a snug and comfortable custom fit and are designed for larger ear canals. Available with for convenient storage around the neck when not in use, keeping plugs together, ideal for intermittent use. The comfortable bell shape and smooth tapered finish makes them easy to insert and the ‘easy to grab’ flat end of the earplug facilitates easier removal. Providing great comfort and good protection, the super soft polyurethane (PU) foam seals the ear canal for reliable protection and the soft material allows for a longer comfortable wear time. Model is compatible for use with the 3M™ E-A-RFit™ Dual-Ear Validation System and available as a probed plug.
- Reduces noise levels by 39 dB
- Fully tested and approved against EN 352-4
- Bell shape designed with a flared end making fitting and removing easier
- Features super soft slow recovery PU foam providing a reliable seal
- Dependable hearing protection comfortable enough for extended periods of wear
- Designed for larger ear canals
- Cord attachment – convenient if you move in and out of noisy environments