It is safety through experience. It is light-weight through knowledge and technology. It is the realization of innovative ideas. It is state-of-the-art for optimal protection and maximum wear comfort during operations: the HEROS Titan firefighting helmet from Rosenbauer.
Light materials – maximum wear comfort
Minimum weight with maximum protection – that’s what sets the new HEROS Titan firefighting helmet from Rosenbauer apart. At approx. 1.4 kg, it is so light that it maintains a comfortable and secure fit even after a long period. The newly developed “Dynamic Line” edge guide lends it the highest stability.
One helmet shell for all sizes.
An additional highlight of the new HEROS Titan is its wide range of sizes. Thanks to a vast size selection from 49 to 67, every fire fighter can have a perfectly fitting helmet. The extremely safe helmet shell is the same for all sizes.
High user and service friendliness
Maintain and replace elements of the new HEROS Titan in no time. With only 10 components, handling, washing, or changing the internal fittings of the protective helmet can be done lighting fast. Disassembly of individual components does not require tools and all settings can be adjusted without removing the interior fittings. The complete helmet is also washable, for which there is a special sponge bag.
Further information can be found: Rosenbauer HEROS Titan AS brochure
- Excellent stability
- Minimal weight of approx. 1.4 kg
- Maximum mechanical protection
- Optimized center of gravity
- Easy size adjustment from outside by means of improved rotary knob wide range of sizes from 49 to 67
- The helmet weight can be aligned to the body’s axis
- Headband, front section, helmet band and chin strap can be adjusted
- Optimal, individual setting for every head shape
- Easy replacement of components
- Disassembly of the interior fittings without tools
- Powerful helmet torch, mounted directly onto the helmet
- Visors also suitable for eyeglass wearers
- Mask adapters can be set flexibly and are suitable for all common respirator masks
- Integrated edge protection protects the helmet from impact and damage
- High user and service friendliness
- Interior fittings can be washed up to 60 °C