Certified according to EN15090 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC and EN 61340-4-3.
The BOROS B3 Cross is a short boot perfectly tailored to the needs of fire brigades and rescue services. Despite a low shaft height of only 23 cm, this model is certified for all firefighting and rescue operations according to EN 15090:2012 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC. In addition to the reduced height, the BOROS B3 Cross features an easy-use closure system.
The Boa® Fit System features rubberized stainless steel wiring for adjustable and uniform lacing on the BOROS B3 Cross. Simply twist the Boa Dial, which is placed on the boot strap to achieve the hold you want. It couldn’t be easier to use and allows you to adjust the width of your boots in seconds, even with the boot already on. Want you boots a little looser for a certain situation, but tighter elsewhere? The BOROS B3 Cross has you covered. Twist and you’re done!
Further information can be found: https://www.rosenbauer.com/en/au/rosenbauer-world/products/equipment/protective-boots/boros/boros-b3-cross
- Certified according to EN15090 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC and EN 61340-4-3
- With Sympatex membrane
- Short boot in shaft form C
- Easy-to-use lacing system for perfect fit
- Breathable shaft end to ensure the boot feels pleasant inside
- Water- and dirt-repellent premium bull hide leather with reflective surface (reduces the heating up in the sun)
- Toe and heel caps made from thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) protect against wear and tear
- Optimally dimensioned steel cap to protect the toes
- Antistatic composite material ensures resistance to static electricity
- Integrated steel anti-perforation protection
- 3M reflective strips for increased visibility
- Ankle protection: special memory foam around the ankle area for maximum protection against impact
- Michelin outer sole for maximum anti-slip protection
- Pull-off aid for added comfort when removing the boot
- Weight approx. 2,4 kg (per pair, size 43)
- Boot height approx. 230 mm (without sole, size 43)