3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ I Earmuffs, H510P3GS/E are our innovative, lightweight helmet mounted hearing protectors that reduce noise levels up to 26 dB. They feature a low-profile design that makes them easy to combine with other safety equipment and have soft, wide comfortable cushions that reduce pressure around the ears.
Get lightweight hearing protection that combines excellently with other safety equipment with helmet mounted 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ I Earmuffs, H510P3GS/E They’re ideal for applications requiring a helmet and exposure to moderate industrial noise, such as workshops, sheet-metal shops and printing works. Multiple adaptor options are available for compatibility with a wide selection of helmets and visors. Our earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 26 dB. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide cushions help decrease pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. They’re also available in folding headband, neckband.
- Compatible with 3M 25 mm hardhats and visors. Also includes 30 mm hard hat adapter.
- Reduces noise levels up to 26 dB
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
- 10 ea/Case