This anti-abrasion mat is used beneath a collapsible bund or spill mat to protect the bund or mat’s surface from any abrasive wear and tear from rough or uneven ground. Anti-abrasion mats are an economical and practical solution designed to minimise damage and protect your spill containment equipment.
- Place mat beneath a collapsible bund to help protect the bund floor from abrasion, punctures and damage
- This anti-abrasion mat is manufactured from heavy duty 545gsm, non-woven, UV-stable grey geotextile material for maximum surface protection
- This geotextile material is porous, featuring high tensile strength, with excellent tear and puncture resistance
- All anti-abrasion mats feature polyester webbing hemmed edges, designed in high visibility yellow for added awareness
- Mats have been designed and sized to be used with collapsible bunds and Easy Store spill mats
- Custom sized anti-abrasion mats can be manufactured on request
Why use collapsible bunds or spill mats?
- Collapsible bunds are a unique snap out bund for temporary storage of drums, IBCs, plant, machinery or even vehicles.
- Spill mats can be placed underneath vehicles, plant and machinery to capture and absorb oil and fuel leaks or drips.
- Both are affordable and effective spill containment solutions.
Anti-abrasion mats are available in several sizes:
- 1.2m x 1.2m
- 2m x 1.6m
- 2.8m x 1.6m
- 2.4m x 2m
- 3.2m x 2m
- 3.2m x 3.2m
- 4m x 2.4m