BudgetSorb is an absorbent floorsweep which absorbs oils, fuels, coolants, degreaser, mild acids and caustics, paints, solvents and most mild water-based chemicals.
BudgetSorb is ideal to use on hard surfaces wherever coolant, paint, oils, fuels, mild chemicals and general liquids are stored, handled and spilled.
- BudgetSorb absorbent floorsweep is suitable for road side spills, service stations, maintenance workshops, parking areas, re-fuelling areas, paint and panel shops and automotive workshops.
- BudgetSorb is an economically priced absorbent floor sweep for occasional spills.
- Budgetsorb is ideal for placing on and around a spill to solidify and absorb and then swept up and recovered.
- Absorbs and cleans up most oils, fuels, solvents, degreasers, mild acids, bases, paints, inks, dyes and other water-based liquids on contact.
- Able to absorb up to three times its own weight in liquid.
- Comprising a blend of coir peat and other cellulose based organics, BudgetSorb is made from a renewable resource.
- Its high absorbency to weight ratio equals lower transport and disposal costs.
- BudgetSorb’s fast wicking action enables quicker clean up, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
- BudgetSorb is a non-abrasive, non-toxic and non-leaching absorbent floor sweep.
BudgetSorb is available in this 20L / 3kg bag or a larger 50L / 9kg bag.
|BudgetSorb 20 litres|
|Absorbs 11 litres of liquid|
|96 bags per pallet|
Budgetsorb can be ordered by the bag or pallet.
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- BudgetSorb is compatible with, and absorbs mild acids and bases. The suitability with a specific chemical should be confirmed by referencing the SDS, a compatibility chart or sample testing. We can provide samples as required.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.