This drum bund has been designed to safely store 20L and 60L drums or batteries, capturing leaks, drips and spills. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
The chemical-resistant polyethylene drum bund and removable polypropylene grate-construction stands up to the harshest environment and chemicals.
Low profile spill pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- Economical solution for storing smaller drums.
- Unit has removable grate to easily reclaim and clean up spilled liquid.
- Removable grate also allows easy access to remove small animals and snakes that may enter the bund.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Keeps spilt liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by containing spills for easier retrievable.
- Helps to organise drum storage.
- Ideal platform for decanting areas – handling liquid around drums is safer and easier.
- Enhance the effectiveness of your spill pallet with a drum bund cover to prevent ingress of rainwater into the bund.
Build your own customised bunded floor system by joining low profile spill pallets together.
- Joining strips lock spill pallets together
- Sump-to-sump bund connectors seamlessly join the drums’ sumps, allowing you to combine sump capacities for a larger overall catchment volume.
- A ramp provides drum trolleys easy access to the raised platform.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.
|Size||122cm x 61cm x 15cm|
|Capacity in sump||83 litres|
- Bunds must be situated on level ground
- We regularly hear of spill pallets and bunds collapsing or distorting in the Australian heat, sending pallet contents to the ground and spilling dangerously across the workplace. Whilst this may in part be attributed to poorly positioned pallets (uneven ground), imported bunds are not manufactured for extreme Australian summer conditions.
- Imported bunds often have thin walls or added fillers to reduce costs, resulting in bunds collapsing or distorting in the Australian heat.
- Our spill pallets are manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and are load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia.
- The bund design (including grate) has undergone a fully-loaded compression test, maintained for 28 days at 40 degrees Celsius. Test certificates are available on request.