Use this bunded spill pallet to store up to four 205 litre drums and capture any leaks, drips and spills. These containment bunds are also known as drum bunds and have been designed and manufactured by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
This four-drum spill pallet features:
- A removable poly grated floor to provide easy access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- Four drum containment bunds are manufactured and tested in Australia with a 2800kg UDL.
- The extra-tough chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate has been independently tested to withstand the harsh Australian environment.
- This poly spill pallet includes forklift tyne pockets for easy transportation.
- Internal sump capacity to collect drips, leaks and spills : 242 litres
- Spill pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
Made in Australia
Reasons to use a drum bund:
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Containment bunds reduce clean-up costs by capturing easily retrievable spills.
Drum bund covers are optional and used to prevent ingress of dirt and rainwater into the bund.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.
|ize||123cm x 123cm x 28cm|
|Capacity in sump||242 litres|
- Containment bunds / spill pallets must be situated on level ground.
- We regularly hear of spill pallets and bunds collapsing or distorting in the Australian heat sending IBCs and drums to the ground, with their contents spilling dangerously across the workplace. Whilst this may in part be attributed to poorly positioned pallets (on uneven ground), imported bunds are not manufactured for the extremes of Australian summer conditions.
- Imported bunds often have thin walls or added fillers to reduce costs, resulting in bunds collapsing or distorting in the Australian heat.
- Our spill pallets are manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and are load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia.
- The bund design (including grate) has undergone a fully-loaded compression test maintained for 28 days at 40°C. Test certificates are available upon request.