Use this drum bund to store up to two 205L drums on this and capture leaks, drips and spills of non-flammable liquids.. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
- This drum bund includes a removable grated floor to provide easy access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- Easily decant spilled liquids via the three drain plug in the sump.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 1100kg UDL.
- The chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate stand up to the harshest environments.
- The DB2G drum bund includes forklift tyne pockets for easy transportation.
- Spill pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
Reasons to use a drum bund:
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Containment bunds reduce clean-up costs by capturing easily retrievable spills.
Drum bund covers are optional and used to prevent ingress of dirt and rainwater into the bund.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.
|Size||123cm x 64cm x 51.5cm|
|Capacity in sump||246 litres|
- Containment bunds / spill pallets must be situated on level ground.
- We regularly hear of spill pallets and bunds collapsing or distorting in the Australian heat sending IBCs and drums to the ground, with their contents spilling dangerously across the workplace. Whilst this may in part be attributed to poorly positioned pallets (on uneven ground), imported bunds are not manufactured for the extremes of Australian summer conditions.
- Imported bunds often have thin walls or added fillers to reduce costs, resulting in bunds collapsing or distorting in the Australian heat.
- Our spill pallets are manufactured from 100% rotationally-moulded polyethylene and are load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia.
- The bund design (including grate) has undergone a fully-loaded compression test maintained for 28 days at 40°C. Test certificates are available upon request.