he Hi-Safe Micro Safe Hub is palm-sized fall arrest block that can be used as a lanyard replacement. This light, compact fall block is rated for sharp-edge use with fall factor two certification and deploys one of the quickest and shortest lock-on speeds in its class.
A simple SRL Connector system allows two Hi-Safe Micro Safe Hubs to link together to create a dual or twin-tail device. Both devices work independently and can be disconnected if required.
- Supplied complete with 2 m of Technora webbing that meets new AS/NZS Light Degradation requirements
- Sharp-edge rated to a radius of 0.5 mm
- Includes integrated energy absorber, triple action swivel karabiner with fall indicator and a separte alloy triplock karabiner (single Micro Safe Hubs only) for anchorage options
- Conforms to AS/NZS 1891.3, EN 360:2002, G1#11.060
- Hardware conforms ANSI Z 359.12-2009