This spring loaded, heavy duty IBC tilt stand enables you to dispense every last drop of liquid from an IBC (intermediate bulk container) to avoid waste, whilst also preventing any undue environmental or safety hazards.
- This highly durable and robust IBC tilt stand has been manufactured in Australia from heavy duty zinc anneal steel
- Features a steel spring-loaded mechanism to enable the controlled decanting of liquids from the IBC
- As the the liquid volume inside the IBC decreases, the spring automatically actions and raises, creating a slight inclination (up to 10°) to allow the IBC to drain completely
- Closely spaced support bars provide protection and stability for the IBC frame
- The tilt stand features bolt-on, removable forklift pockets (made to fit majority of forklifts) for easy manoeuvrability
- Designed for use with 1000L IBCs, the tilt stand is a clever and efficient tool that has been developed to manage and minimise waste
- Using a tilt stand reduces potential workplace strain injuries and accidents whilst personnel manually dispense liquids
- The tilt stand can comfortably fit on top of IBC spill containment pallets – use one with DBSIBC (single IBC spill containment bund) or two with DBDIBC (double IBC spill containment bund).
|Code||Description||Dimensions (W x D)|
|SCMH-IBCTS||Spring loaded IBC tilt stand||106.8cm x 126.8cm|
- Manufactured from heavy duty zinc anneal steel
- Steel spring-loaded mechanism to lift tilt up to 10º
- Designed for use with 1000L IBCs
- Bolt-on removable forklift pockets
- IBCs not included – please purchase separately