Lakeland’s Pyrolon chemical repellent and flame retardant suit is a highly flexible disposable coverall, delivering Type 3/4 chemical protection.
- Lakeland’s Pyrolon CRFR are both chemical repellent and flame retardant.
- These coveralls meet the requirements of EN 14116 (Index 1: Materials do not propagate a flame / no flaming debris / no spreading afterglow) for garment protection against heat and flames.
- Thermal Mannequin Tested – when the Pyrolon CRFR is worn over a Thermal Protective Garment (TPG) a total predicted body burn is as low as 24% of 1st degree burns.
- The fabric on chemical flame retardant suit will not ignite and chars at a low temperature, and unlike other disposables, these flame retardant coveralls will not continue to burn after the ignition source is withdrawn.
- It can be used safely over thermal protective garments without compromising protection.
- Offers Type 3/4 chemical protection against low to high pressure liquid sprays. Additionally offers Type 5/6 protection
- These coveralls feature stitched and taped seams to create fully sealed seams against liquid and dust ingress*
- Features outer FR PVC barrier film to proprietary nonwoven substrate of viscose rayon.
- Pyrolon flame retardant suit features super-B style design – this coverall has been developed for a superior fit, wearability and durability
- All Lakeland coveralls are suitable for asbestos handling and removing
Typical applications include:
- Petrochemical and refining industries
- Wear over thermal protective garments without compromising chemical protection
- Maintenance applications
- Fuel handling and distribution
- Oil spill clean ups
- Offers both chemical and flame resistance
- Meets requirements of EN 14116 (Index 1) for heat and flame protection
- Offers Type 3/4 chemical protection.
- Can be worn on top of other thermal protective garments