Heavy duty, lint free oil and fuel absorbent pads are ideal for cleaning up everyday spills or wiping down equipment in both wet and dry conditions.
These lint-free oil and fuel absorbent pads are supplied on a roll and ideal for workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories, transport depots, fuel and oil handling facilities, vehicle repair shops and maintenance workshops.
The oil and fuel absorbent pads are encased in a handy dispensing carton including 15 metres of 38cm pads perforated every 37cm. Each absorbent pad is further perforated into three sections to maximise spill clean up efficiency – use only what you need.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Lint free oil and fuel absorbent pads provide a durable, abrasion-resistant absorbent where cleanliness with minimal contamination is paramount.
- Use in power stations and generating facilities, for hydraulic system spills as well as maintenance and minesite workshops, vehicle repair shops, fuel and oil handling facilities, service stations and transport depots.
- Great for bilge and floor mop up in ships, boats, naval and service vessels, oil rigs and floating platforms.
- Heavy duty, lint free polypropylene pads with exceptional oil/fuel absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic, non-hazardous and dust free absorbent.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) – use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only
- Rapidly absorbs spills for improved safety and productivity in theworkplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Lightweight, simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Lint-free oil and fuel absorbent pads are supplied on a 15m roll in a handy dispensing carton.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Absorbent pads are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
|Description||Roll size||Absorbent capacity per roll||Code|
|Lint-free oil and fuel absorbent pad perforated on roll – heavy duty||15m x 38cm||Up to 47 litres||ES15.38|
- 15m x 38cm pads, perforated every 37cm.
- Each absorbent pad is further perforated into three sections
Lint-free heavy duty and fuel absorbent pad rolls are supplied individually.
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- Maintenance polypropylene is compatible with, and absorbs most acids and bases.
- The suitability with a specific chemical should be confirmed by referencing the MSDS, a compatibility chart or sample testing. We can provide samples as required.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations