Heavy duty, lint free absorbent mats for oil are ideal for large coverage or for cleaning up and wiping down equipment in both wet and dry conditions.
Lint free absorbent mats for oil are ideal for workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories, transport depots, fuel and oil handling facilities, vehicle repair shops and maintenance workshops.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Lint free absorbent mats for oil provide a durable, abrasion-resistant absorbent where cleanliness with minimal contamination is paramount.
- Use in power stations and generating facilities, for hydraulic system spills as well as maintenance and minesite workshops, vehicle repair shops, fuel and oil handling facilities, service stations and transport depots.
- Great for bilge and floor mop up in ships, boats, naval and service vessels, oil rigs and floating platforms.
- Large surface area provides maximum coverage on floors, work stations and under pipes and equipment.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic, non-hazardous and dust free absorbent.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) – use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only
- Rapidly absorbs spills for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Lightweight, simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Heavy duty lint free absorbent mats for oil are supplied in packs of 40.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Lint free absorbent mats are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
|Description||Pack size||Absorbent capacity per pack||Code|
|Lint-free oil and fuel absorbent mat – heavy duty 100cm x 82cm||40||Up to 262 litres||MXMET|
Heavy duty lint-free oil and fuel absorbent mats are supplied in packs of 40.
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- Maintenance polypropylene is compatible with, and absorbs most acids and bases.
- The suitability with a specific chemical should be confirmed by referencing the MSDS, a compatibility chart or sample testing. We can provide samples as required.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.