Non-spark hand scoops are ideal in a spill kit for dispensing ground and floor absorbent onto a spill. The scoop is small with high sides, ideal for inserting into a bag. The scoop will not rust nor rot, anti-sparking and resistant to oils and chemicals.
All products in the same range as this hand scoop have been manufactured with an additive to attract moisture to the surface and assist in reducing the build up of static charge. Simply wipe with a damp cloth prior to use to reduce surface static.
- Lightweight hand shovel
- Non-spark properties for increased safety when cleaning up oil or fuel spills
- Tough and durable – resistant to oils, fuels and most chemicals
- Rot and rust proof construction
- High-grade polypropylene colour compounded to BS 5378 safety green
- Ideal for inclusion in spill kits
- Hand scoops are virtually unbreakable
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Excellent wear resistance against concrete and hard floor surfaces.
- Scoop can be used/stored in temperatures from -30ºC to + 80ºC.
|Non spark handscoop||35.5cm x 16.7cm x 23cm||HCSFS42|