Drum top absorbent pads are ideal for cleaning up everyday spills, leaks and drips when handling liquids to and from 205L drums.
Drum top absorbent pads are ideal for workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories, transport depots, fuel and oil handling facilities, vehicle repair shops and maintenance workshops.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Use these oil absorbent mats wherever 205 litre drums (44 gal) of oil, diesel, fuel, grease and other petroleum-based hydrocarbons are stored and dispensed.
Eliminate messy drum tops by rapidly absorbing spills to improve safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Heavy duty meltblown polypropylene mat with high oil/fuel/grease absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
Oil and fuel absorbents mats are a tough, durable, non-allergenic, non-hazardous and dust-free absorbent.
Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) – use outdoors and in the rain.
Can be squeezed and re-used.
Lightweight, simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Oil and fuel absorbent drum top mats are supplied individually or in packs of 25.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Oil absorbent mats are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
|Oil and fuel absorbent 205L drum top mat||60cm diameter||Up to 1.8 litres per mat||SCOFDM|
Oil and fuel absorbent 205L drum top mats are supplied individually or in packs of 25.
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- Maintenance polypropylene is compatible with, and absorbs most acids and bases.
- The suitability with a specific chemical should be confirmed by referencing the MSDS, a compatibility chart or sample testing. We can provide samples as required.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.