Pacific’s heritage wildland firefighting helmet. The classic design focuses on delivering safety, quality, and comfort to the user.
The wider brim offers more protection to the side of the head while directing water and precipitation away from the neck.
This helmet comes with a Face Shield.
|Dimensions||32 × 24 × 18 cm|
|Helmet Colour||Army Green, British Racing Green, Canary Yellow, Corinthian Blue, Fire Royal Blue, Gloss Black, Green, Padre Purple, Pantone Yellow, Pink, Rescue Blue, Satin Black, Signal Green, Silver, Swedish Green, UK Green, UN Blue, Verdie Blue, Blue, Orange, Daisy Yellow, Fluro Lime, Fluro Orange, Red, White|
|Application||Rescue, Wildland Firefighting|
- DUPONT™ KEVLAR® REINFORCED FIBREGLASS COMPOSITE SHELL provides integral strength and excellent penetration protection. This lightweight shell is chemical and UV resistant with inherent heat and flame resistance. Single ridge design.
- PREMIUM REFLECTIVE TRIM with high retro-reflectivity for increased visibility. 5 pieces white/silver 3M680, supplied loose.
- EASI-ON-OFF (EOB) BASE FOR TORCH. Attach Underwater Kinetics or Adaro torch with a helmet clip (sold separately).Mounted on right hand side.
- CLEAR, CLIP-ON FACE SHIELD provides high speed particle impact protection, with heat and flame resistance.
- PACIFIC RATCHET ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND, sizing range from 52–65cm. Includes front and rear merino comfort padding.
- 6-POINT RIBBON SUSPENSION. Easy decontamination and replacement without special tools.
- 2-POINT CHIN STRAP. Single handed adjustment at multiple locations for maximum comfort, optimum fit, and increased stability.
- PACIFIC QUICK RELEASE BUCKLE. Easily secured, released, and adjusted with a gloved hand.
- NECK PROTECTOR. 200mm long, single layer fire resistant material.
- COLOUR: The Pacific BR5 is available in over 25 colours, white pictured.