The BR9 from Pacific Helmets is a popular lightweight bushfire helmet. The standard shape incorporates a narrow side brim and multiple crown ridges allow for extra strength and air flow. Scolloping over the ears makes the standard BR9 a great platform for helmeted mounted earmuffs.
|Dimensions||44 × 24 × 18 cm|
|Helmet Colour||Army Green, British Racing Green, Canary Yellow, Corinthian Blue, Fire Royal Blue, Gloss Black, Green, Padre Purple, Pantone Yellow, Pink, Rescue Blue, Satin Black, Signal Green, Silver, Swedish Green, UK Green, UN Blue, Verdie Blue, Blue, Orange, Daisy Yellow, Fluro Lime, Fluro Orange, Red, White|
|Application||Rescue, Wildland Firefighting|
|Certification||AS/NZS 1801:1997 Type 3|
- DUPONT™ KEVLAR® REINFORCED FIBREGLASS COMPOSITE SHELL provides integral strength and excellent penetration protection. This lightweight shell is chemical and UV resistant with inherent heat and flame resistance. Multi-ridge design assists in dispersing impacts.
- PREMIUM SILVER REFLECTIVE TRIM with high retro-reflectivity for increased visibility. 5 pieces white/silver 3M680, supplied loose.
- EASI-ON-OFF (EOB) BASE FOR TORCH. Attach Underwater Kinetics or Adaro helmet torch models by way of helmet clip (sold separately).Mounted on right hand side.
- CLEAR, CLIP-ON FACE SHIELD provides high speed particle impact protection, with heat and flame resistance. Full face cover for excellent splash protection.
- EARMUFF BRACKETS. Compatible with Pacific Helmets approved helmet attached earmuffs with a 25mm tongue.
- GOGGLE MOUNTING POSTS for attaching twin strap goggles to your helmet.
- PACIFIC RATCHET ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND, sizing range from 52–65cm. Includes front and rear merino comfort padding.
- 6-POINT RIBBON SUSPENSION WITH MESH INSERT. Fully modular for easy decontamination and replacement without special tools. Mesh insert spreads weight evenly over the head.
- 3-POINT CHIN STRAP. Single handed adjustment at multiple locations for maximum comfort, optimum fit, and increased stability.
- PACIFIC QUICK RELEASE BUCKLE. Easily secured, released, and adjusted with a gloved hand.
- NECK PROTECTOR: 190mm long, single layer fire resistant material.
- REAR METAL STORAGE HANGER
- COLOUR. The BR9 is available in over 25 colours, white pictured.