An innovation from Pacific Helmets, the F16’s unique two level protection system allows flexibility when arriving on scene at an incident.
The F16 is literally two helmets in one. Combine levels 1 & 2 for a structurally certified helmet or wear level 1 on it’s own for exceptional wildland fire and rescue protection.
Available in a range of colours and paint finishes.
F16 LEVEL 1 & 2 – STRUCTURAL FIRE
When the two levels of the F16 are combined, the wearer is protected by a certified, AS/NZS 4067:2012 structural firefighting helmet.
The F16 provides the protection of two helmet shells and a polyurethane impact liner. This results in unsurpassed impact and penetration protection.
The unique hinge and lock system between the two helmets works to absorb external shocks, further protecting the Firefighter.
Pacific F16 is compatible with modern communications equipment and the clear face shield on the level 2 shell, can be completely deployed over all major breathing apparatus masks.
F16 LEVEL 1 – WILDLAND FIRE & RESCUE
Level 1 on it’s own is a lightweight and compact helmet certified to AS/NZS 1801:1997 Type 3 suitable for wildland firefighting and rescue.
The only AS/NZS 1801 helmet with an impact liner – the F16 level 1 provides wearers industry leading impact protection.
Pacific’s renown ratchet adjustment enables the headband to be resized to fit a wide range of head sizes, and the angle of the nape strap can be adjusted to perfectly suit your unique head shape.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 26 cm|
|Helmet Colour||Army Green, British Racing Green, Canary Yellow, Corinthian Blue, Fire Royal Blue, Gloss Black, Green, Padre Purple, Pantone Yellow, Pink, Rescue Blue, Satin Black, Signal Green, Silver, Swedish Green, UK Green, UN Blue, Verdie Blue, Blue, Orange, Daisy Yellow, Fluro Lime, Fluro Orange, Red, White|
|Application||Rescue, Structural Firefighting, Wildland Firefighting|
|Certification||AS/NZS 1801:1997 Type 3, AS/NZS 4067:2012|
- DUPONT™ KEVLAR® REINFORCED FIBREGLASS COMPOSITE SHELL provides integral strength and excellent penetration protection. This lightweight shell is chemical and UV resistant with inherent heat and flame resistance. Accentuated shell lines provide additional impact and crush protection.
- FULL CRANIUM POLYURETHANE LINER. Excellent thermal barrier. Unique crumple zone for superior shock absorption (not visible).
- PREMIUM REFLECTIVE TRIM with high retro-reflectivity for increased visibility. 6 pieces of 3M™ 680 – supplied fitted to the helmet.
- CUSTOM DECALS: front plinth, torch plinth with badge, vinyl decals, or custom branding (not pictured).
- ADVANCED POLYMER CHASSIS. Platform for accessory integration and helmet docking.
- CONNECTOR PLATES: Attach torch and other accessories by way of Easi On Off Base (EOB).
- LEVEL 2 RELEASE LEAVER: Easy release and detachment of Level 2 of F16.
- CLEAR INTERNAL FACE SHIELD provides high speed particle protection. Face Shield is heat and flame resistant with anti-scratch and anti-fog properties. Designed to fit perfectly over BA masks. Extra area of coverage and internal space through multi pivot system.
- PACIFIC RATCHET ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND, sizing range from 52–65cm. Simple operation with a single gloved hand. Comfortable front and rear leather padding. 3 stage height adjustment. Pivot nape can be adjusted at a range of 100° for personalised fit.
- 6-POINT RIBBON SUSPENSION WITH PADDED AIR MESH. Even weight distribution with a secure fit that remains comfortable over prolonged use. Modular for easy cleaning and replacement without the need of special tools.
- 4-POINT CHIN STRAP. Made from fire resistant Nomex®, includes leather cheek padding. Single handed adjustment at multiple locations for maximum comfort, optimum fit, and increased stability.
- PACIFIC QUICK RELEASE BUCKLE. Easily secured, released, and adjusted with a gloved hand.
- FLAME RESISTANT NECK PROTECTOR. Black, Double Layer, Gusseted Nomex®. 220mm long.
- COMMS BRACKET. The liner is fitted with a bracket (left side) for mounting a Titan HUC-5 boom mic and speaker.
- REAR STORAGE HANGER. Made from fire resistant, industrial plastic.
- COLOUR. The F16 is available in over 25 colours, White pictured.