Use this brown paper disposal bag to temporarily store hazardous or contaminated waste.
- Use a brown paper disposal bag if you intend to send your contaminated waste to a landfarm.
- Made in Australia from brown, 3-ply paper.
- Paper disposal bag is suitable for use with organic spill kits and absorbents.
- When cleaning up a spill or retrieving waste, fill bag to 70% full and then seal off the remaining section with tape or a cable tie for safe storage and transport.
- If the contaminated waste load within the bag is heavy or requires extra precaution, double bag the waste.
- Never mix used absorbents in the same bag that have absorbed different classes of liquids.
- Always keep disposal bags filled with used absorbents separate from a spill kit that still has unused absorbents remaining in the kit.
- Never store for long period as paper bags will weep contained product.
- Plastic contaminated waste disposal bags are also available.
|Paper disposal bag 3-ply||78cm x 38cm||DBP|
Made in Australia