The ALS 328 F-PT Powered transfer chair for airport passengers provides a safe, efficient and convenient way to transfer mobility-impaired passengers within airports and especially when boarding and disembarking planes.
This transfer chair is specifically designed to fit within narrow plane aisles and is equipped with powered tracks to assist with and reduce the manual effort required to move the chair up and down stairs. The powered transfer chair thus reduces the risk of operator fatigue and injury while increasing patient safety.
Engineered with German precision and efficiency, the ALS 328 F-PT Chair features include:
- Intuitive push button operation allows the motorised POWERTraxx track system to effortlessly power the chair and passenger up and down stairs
- Integral speed control prevents the chair from descending too quickly
- Electronic brakes automatically lock the tracks during stops on ascent and descent
- Smooth 150 mm swivel wheels with brakes and extendable foot and head end handles enhance the chair’s manoeuvrability when travelling over rough surfaces, carpet, tarmac and stairs
- Numerous safety features and simple operation make the chair quick to deploy and easy to learn.