Smart bund drive over bunding is a modular system of pliable, semi-permanent bunding designed to create containment areas on sealed surfaces in workshops, warehouses, storage facilities and factories.
The smart bund drive over bunding system is made from closed-cell foam surrounded by PVC and is an excellent barrier around machines to keep leaks and drips away from walkways.
- Three height profiles available in the range: 50mm, 75mm and 100mm
- Designed to spring back into shape after being walked on or driven over by forklifts.
- Simple and easy to install – cut the smart bund to size, add corners or butt up against wall with an end bung. Glue into place and cover all joins with PVC joiners.
- Custom build your own smart floor bund to any size or shape.
- PVC is resistant to most chemicals, oils and fuels.
- High-visibility orange minimises trip hazards.
- Designed for doorways, drum storage areas or other light traffic areas.
|Smart Bund Modular System||50mm Code||75mm Code||100mm Code|
|Smart bund 4m x 8cm||SB4||SB4X75||SB4X100|
|45 degree corner – 30cm||SB45||SB45-75||SB45-100|
|90 degree corner – 30cm||SB90||SB90X75||SB90X100|
|End bung (for exposed ends)||SBEB||SBEBX75||SBEBX100|
|PVC to PVC adhesive 500ml||SBG||SBG||SBG|
|Heavy duty adhesive||SBS||SBS||SBS|
|Hold down flatbar, aluminium (set of 2) 4m x 2cm||SBA4||SBA4||SBA4|
|Installation kit for hold down flatbar||SBA4INS||SBA4INS||SBA4INS|