The ZOLL AED Plus sets the benchmark for design, dependability, durability and performance. Available in semi and fully automatic models, the Zoll AED Plus assists a rescuer more thoroughly than any other AED through thoughtful design, supportive technology, useful functions and clear instructions.
- The AED Plus is supplied with a one-piece CPR-D-padz Electrode designed to fit 99% of the population’s chest anatomy. To prevent mess and gel contamination, the pad design incorporates pull tabs which can be deployed to expose the conductive gel once the pad is in place.
- A rescue accessory package is included with every CPR-D-padz. The rescue pack includes a barrier mask, razor, scissors, disposable gloves and a towelette.
- Zoll’s Real CPR Help technology provides real-time feedback on the depth and rate of chest compressions being delivered during CPR, and provides verbal and text coaching plus a visible on-screen gauge for each compression.
- Low cost of ownership with electrodes and batteries lasting five years if not used.
- Excellent ingress protection (IP55 for dust and water) enable the Zoll AED Plus to be placed in optimal locations in a wide range of environments for quick AED access.
- Generous inclusions: Zoll AED Plus, CPR-D Adult Pad, Battery Pack, Soft Carry Case, User Manual, Poster and Instructional DVD
- Available in two models:
- Semi-automatic (Code: ZL-202000000)
- Fully-automatic (Code: ZL-22300700)
- CPR-D Pad (Adult): ZL-8900-0800-01
- Pedi-Padz II (Child): ZL-8900-0810-01
- Battery Pack: ZL-8000-0807-01