Packaged auto lock haul kit, 4:1 mechanical advantage, 50m rope lifeline, 10m working length
Born in the mines, raised on drilling rigs – rescue products made for work, not play. Capital Safety’s Rollgliss™ rescue family of products are built to last and excel in harsh environments, ensuring the safety and security of those individuals risking their lives to protect us. The RescueMate™ haul kit range is designed for rescue work and industrial access to suit a variety of applications and emergency scenarios. Ranging from compact haul kits specifically designed for emergency pick-offs and rescue rigging, to more robust kits designed for lifting/lowering personnel and rescue/access operations. Whatever your application, you’re sure to find a RescueMate™ haul kit to suit your requirements.
- Heavy duty rescue/rigging haul system with lifting and lowering capabilities
- Pre-rigged packaged rescue/rigging solution
- Manually controlled ascent and descent
- 4:1 mechanical advantage (6:1 also available)
- Unique auto lock mechanism
- 50m kernmantle rope lifeline with a 10m working length
- Twisted progress capture head
- Integral rope guides for smooth operation
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Packed in a protective rugged kit bag
- Other lengths available to suit your specific needs.