Classic earplugs were the industry’s first foam earplugs, virtually revolutionising hearing protection. Today, the revolution continues. It meets more wearer and environmental needs with its proprietary foams, preferred cylindrical shape, and proven in-ear comfort.
Still one of the most widely used foam earplugs today, the 3M™ E A R™ Classic™ earplug is an economical, reliable choice in hearing protection and conservation. Slow recovery, low pressure foam conforms to the shape of the earcanal to help create a comfortable, snug noise barrier. Poly bag keeps disposable earplugs available. Flame resistant and moisture resistant Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 29 dB. CSA Class AL. Test compatible with 3M™ E A Rfit™ Validation System. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
- Optimal in-ear pressure
- Hydrophobic (repels water)
- SLC80 23dB (Class 4)
- EARfit Testable
- Reduces noise levels up to 28 dB
- Fully tested and approved against EN 352-2
- Cylindrical design fits comfortably and offers an effective acoustic seal
- Textured surface helps them stay in place with jaw movement over long periods
- Compatible with 3M™ E-A-R™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser. Refill bottles and bag available
- Available with probed feature for use with 3M™ E-A-RFit™ Dual-Ear Validation System
- General Industry