3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs X1/ X2 Probed Test Cushions easily snap into the 3M™ PELTOR™ X-Series X1 and X2 Earmuffs (sold separately) to allow for fit testing with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System. The complete system issues a pass or fail rating based on the employee’s personal attenuation rating (PAR) when wearing 3M™ PELTOR™ X-Series X1 and X2 earmuffs.
These cushions are used specifically with the 3M™ Peltor™ X Series X3 Earmuffs to help employers determine what level of hearing conservation protection the earmuffs are providing. Adapter clips hold microphones next to earmuffs for proper positioning during testing. Workers can bring the 3M™ Peltor™ X Series Earmuffs they are using in the workplace, have the operator remove and inspect their cushions, replace them with the appropriate probed test cushions, and be fit tested.
- 3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuff Probed Test Cushions for use with 3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs X-Series X1 and X2 and the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System
- Probed cushions can be cleaned with hygiene wipes and reused
- Adapter clips hold microphones next to earmuffs during testing
- Suitable for multiple uses and can be cleaned with hygiene wipes
- Easily click into X Series Earmuffs to test effective wear of protection