The 3M™ Scott Safety ProPak-f is a Type 2 open circuit, self contained, compressed air breathing apparatus. It consists of a back plate, padded carrying harness and pneumatic system, containing a cylinder connector, reducer, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve. The ProPak-f can be configured in a number of different ways with various size single cylinders. There are also a range of variants available including Airline (AC), Split Demand Valve Coupling (SDC or Y2C), Quick Connect Option or Duo variants. The ProPak-f is used in conjunction with a range of composite or steel cylinders and the choice of Vision 3 or Promask PP face mask.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 and EN137:2006 Type 2 MED
• Designed for use by the Fire Service or the Oil & Gas market and industrial market
• the comfort of the padding means that it can also be worn in industrial applications where comfort is vital such as long duration usage
• Rigid backframe construction
• Easily removable pneumatics
• Simple to service and maintain
The ProPak-f is specifically designed as a professional fire fighting SCBA and industrial applications, but is also suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH environment.
- CE marked in accordance with EN137:2006: Type 2
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- MED (Shipswheel) 9th amendment