The 3M™ Scott Safety ProPak-fx-EZ-Flo is a Type 2 open circuit, self-contained, compressed air breathing apparatus. It consists of a back plate, padded carrying harness and pneumatic system, containing a cylinder connector, reducer, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve. The ProPak-fx-EZ-Flo can be configured in a number of different ways with various size single cylinders. There is also a range of variants available including Airline (AC), Split Demand Valve Coupling (SDC or Y2C), Quick Connect Option or Duo variants. The ProPak-fx-EZ-Flo is used in conjunction with an AV3000HT facemask and a choice of composite or steel cylinders.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 and EN137:2006 Type 2
• Designed for use by the Fire Service or the Oil & Gas and industrial markets
• the comfort of the padding means that it can also be worn in industrial applications where comfort is vital such as long duration usage
• Rigid backframe construction
• Easily removable pneumatics
• Simple to service and maintain
The ProPak-fx-EZ-Flo is specifically designed as a professional fire fighting SCBA, but is also suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH environment.
Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 and EN137:2006 Type 2