The 3M™ Scott Safety ProPak-i is a Type 2 open circuit, self-contained, compressed air breathing apparatus. It consists of a back plate, padded waist-band and pneumatic system, containing a cylinder connector, reducer, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve.
The ProPak-i can be configured in a number of different ways with various size single cylinders. There are also a range of variants available including Airline (AC), Split Demand Valve Coupling (SDC) and Y Piece (Y2C) configurations.
The ProPak-i is used in conjunction with a range of composite or steel cylinders and the choice of Vision 3 or Promask PP Face mask.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 and EN137:2006 Type 2 MED
• Breathing Apparatus
• Designed for Industrial – Professional Fire Fighting or Oil & Gas markets
• Rigid backframe construction
• Easily removable pneumatics
• Simple to service and maintain
The ProPak-i is specifically designed as an industrial firefighting SCBA, but is also suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH environment.
- CE marked in accordance with EN137:2006: Type 2
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- MED (Shipswheel) – revision 9th amendment