L5 POWER from Adaro is a helmet torch with an integrated red LED beacon.
Robust, reliable and ultralight, the L5POWER is a powerful torch and incorporates a flashing red LED in the tail instead of the light sensor, to facilitate locating team members in even the darkest environments. ATEX certified intrinsic safety for use in hazardous areas and confined spaces, where there is the potential for gas and dust build up.
Using the L5POWER as a helmet torch? You will need the Adaro torch clip.
|Dimensions||15 × 3.8 × 4.4 cm|
|Certification||CE Marked, Ingress protection IP67|
- ATEX certified Intrinsically Safe
- Ingress protection IP67
- White power LED with up to 30 hour burn
- Flashing red LED in torch tail (flashes every 5 seconds) to assist in locating team members in low visibility
- Operating modes: first click – torch turns on at full power with red LED positioning beacon | second click – torch on at full power with red beacon turned off | third click – torch turns off
- Light output 150lm
- Beam distance 96m
- Powered by 4 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- Photoluminescent bezel increases visibility
- Durable, impact resistant, antistatic thermoplastic resin torch body
- Soft touch on/off button for easy operation with a gloved hand
- Can be mounted on Pacific Helmets using the A107118 Helmet Clip (sold separately)
- Made in Spain