Safely store up to 630 aerosol spray cans in this heavy duty, powder-coated steel spray can storage cage.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction.
- Aerosol can storage cage is robust and easy to manoeuvre.
- Suitable for storage of between 440 and 630 aerosol cans (lower capacity based on loose storage of 65mm ø x 245mm high aerosol cans. Maximum shelf capacity: up to 126 cans per shelf).
- Wide open area perforations deliver natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Safety cages feature solid steel roof and floor.
- Four shelves (plus base) ensure efficient aerosol storage with easy access.
- Appropriate warning and safety signage included.
- Bolt down plates enable the aerosol cage to be permanently fixed for added security.
- Doors are fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lugs (padlock not supplied).
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 3833-2007.
- All spray can storage cages are supplied with a Class 2 Flammable Gas warning sign.
This range includes six other sizes, providing storage solutions for up to 960 aerosol cans.
Australian Made and Owned
Note: Aerosol cans are categorised as Class 2 Dangerous Goods in the Australian Dangerous Goods Code and should be stored in accordance with AS/NZS 3833-2007.
|Description||Dimensions (L x D x H)||Capacity||Code|
|Aerosol can storage cage: 440-630 can||1250mm x 465mm x 1720mm||440 up to 630 cans
(Lower capacity based on loose storage of 65mm ø x 245mm high aerosol cans. Maximum shelf capacity: up to 126 cans per shelf)
Made in Australia