These absorbent wipes are a general purpose absorbent wipe ideal for cleaning up everyday spills or coolant, degreasers, fuels, oil, grease and even water. They are also ideal for wiping, cleaning, polishing, dusting, plus countless other applications.
Industrial, absorbent, all-purpose wipes are ideal for:
- Many cleaning uses including food preparation, health care, hospitality, commercial (janitorial), industrial and household.
- Use industrial all-purpose absorbent wipes in maintenance workshops, vehicle repair shops, panel and paint shops, warehouses, industrial facilities, service stations, engine rooms, boiler houses, pump rooms and more.
- Tough construction – absorbent wipes hold together even after absorbing six times own weight of liquid.
- All-purpose wipes are ideal for cleaning hydraulic hoses, fuel lines, pipes, fittings, equipment, machinery, bench tops, tools, work benches and hands.
All-purpose wipes are tough, durable and lint-free so no messy fibres are left on surfaces.
- The cloth structure of these absorbent wipes traps dirt and food particles and soaks up spills easily.
We also offer a range of absorbent wipes, pads, pillows and booms to suit a large variety of cleaning and spill control needs.
These absorbent industrial wipes are the ideal replacement for rags in the workplace as they are made from super-absorbent polypropylene, therefore take up far less room. This translates into lower disposal costs as the overall volume is significantly reduced.
|All-purpose absorbent wipes – 50 pack
|30m x 30cm
- Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- Maintenance polypropylene is compatible with, and absorbs most acids and bases.
- The suitability with a specific chemical should be confirmed by referencing the MSDS, a compatibility chart or sample testing. We can provide samples as required.
- Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.