This floor protector is used inside a collapsible bund or spill mat to help protect the bund floor and minimise any abrasion, punctures and damage which may be caused by equipment or vehicles.
Internal floor protectors for collapsible bunds and spill mats can be easily replaced and are an economical and practical solution designed to minimise damage and to protect your spill containment equipment.
- Place inside the collapsible bund or spill mat to help protect the floor from abrasion, punctures and damage caused by equipment or vehicles.
- This floor protector is manufactured from heavy duty 545gsm, non-woven, UV-stablised grey geotextile material for maximum surface protection
- The geotextile material is porous and features high tensile strength, with excellent tear and puncture resistance
- All internal floor protectors feature polyester webbing hemmed edges, selected in high vis fluoro orange for easy recognition
- Protectors have been designed and sized to be used with our range of Australian made collapsible bunds and bunded spill mats
Custom sized floor protectors can be manufactured on request
Why use collapsible bunds or spill mats?
- Collapsible bunds are a unique snap out bund for temporary storage of drums, IBCs, plant, machinery or even vehicles.
- Spill mats can be placed underneath vehicles, plant and machinery to capture and absorb oil and fuel leaks or drips.
- Both are affordable and effective spill containment solutions.
Internal floor protectors are available for collapsible bunds and spill mats in the following standard sizes:
- 1.2m x 1.2m
- 1.6m x 1.2m
- 1.6m x 1.6m
- 2m x 1.6m
- 2.8m x 1.6m
- 2m x 2m
- 2.4m x 2m
- 4m x 2.4m
- 6m x 2.8m