Our collapsible oil recovery tank (CORT) is a self-supporting, self-erecting recovery tank for the storage of reclaimed liquids during a spill clean up operation.
Emergency oil spill response often requires temporary storage of the recovered oil at the spill location. Collapsible oil recovery tanks are a quick and portable way to transport a storage container to these sites.
Manufactured in a range of sizes from 1m³ to 20m³, a collapsible oil recovery tank is easy to store, highly versatile and resistant to a wide range of chemicals and oils.
- A floating ring or collar around the rim at the mouth of the tank floats up or down with the liquid level in the tank.
- Tank outlets are fitted with a ball valve drain and a one way inlet valve. Additional valves can be fitted if required.
- Tanks are manufactured from 900gsm PVC, chemical and abrasion resistant XR5 or 800gsm urethane.
- Carry handles are fitted around the perimeter of the oil recovery tank for ease of positioning prior to filling. A lug on the inside of the base allows the tank to be hung up for cleaning or drying.
- Collapsible oil recovery tanks are supplied with a detachable lid to prevent rain water ingress.
- A heavy duty ground sheet is supplied with each tank.
- Collapsible oil recovery tanks are easy to store, highly versatile and resistant to a wide range of chemicals and oils.
|CORT1000||Collapsible oil recovery tank||1,000 litres||40mm|
|CORT2000||Collapsible oil recovery tank||2,000 litres||40mm|
|CORT3000||Collapsible oil recovery tank||3,000 litres||40mm|
|CORT5000||Collapsible oil recovery tank||5,000 litres||40mm|
|CORT10000||Collapsible oil recovery tank||10,000 litres||50mm|
|CORT15000||Collapsible oil recovery tank||15,000 litres||80mm|
|CORT20000||Collapsible oil recovery tank||20,000 litres||100mm|