This poly stacker drum stacking system has been designed to hold two 205 litre drums ready for decanting, with a large, 386L sump capacity. The deep dispensing well easily holds a 20 litre pail while containing incidental spills and splashes in a ribbed bottom without contaminating the sump.
Dispensing wells have scalloped edges so drums can be easily removed. Poly stacker drum stacking systems can be transported by forklift and contains two standard drain plugs.
- Cradles are ideal to safely dispense liquids from their containment drum into smaller containers without worrying about drips or spills
- A drum stacking system improves productivity by providing a convenient, mobile bunded option for drums
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips
- This design enables for multiple configurations and adds flexibility to your spill protection
- Provides superior corrosion resistance from a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels
- This drum stacking system is great for mechanical repair shops and maintenance workshops
- Pair with a double stacker for additional 205L drum storage
- A drum shelf is also available to assist with decanting chemicals and liquids
Why use a drum stacking system?
- It protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface
- The environment is protected from soil contamination: the bund prevents spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination
|Double horizontal drum stacking system||124cm x 135cm x 58xm||SCE6000-YE|
Please note: 2x drum cradles are used side by side within this system