This inline spill pallet has been designed for storing up to four 205L drums in a row. Use spill pallets to capture leaks, drips and spills in the workplace or on site. Also known as a drum bund, this inline spill pallet it ideal to position along a wall or walkway where space is limited.
- Inline spill pallet features a removable poly grated floor to provide easy access to the bund sump for draining or cleaning.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 2400kg UDL.
- The extra-tough chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate have been tested to withstand the harsh Australian environment.
- Internal sump capacity to collect drips, leaks and spills : 245 litres
- Spill pallets feature encapsulated data plates with vital user information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- Designed and manufactured by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
Made in Australia
Reasons to use spill pallets:
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Containment bunds reduce clean-up costs by capturing easily retrievable spills.
Drum bund covers are optional and used to prevent ingress of dirt and rainwater into the bund.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.
|Size (L x W x H)||Sump Capacity||UDL||Bund material|
|2420mm x 620mm x 252mm||245 litres||2400kg||Polyethylene|
- Removable grated floor
- Chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate
- Containment bunds / spill pallets must be situated on level ground. We regularly hear of spill pallets and bunds collapsing or distorting in the Australian heat sending IBCs and drums to the ground, with their contents spilling dangerously across the workplace.