Drum seal inert clay temporarily seals cracks and small holes in tanks, drums and machinery.
- Drum seal is a premixed bentonite clay paste for temporary sealing of cracks and small holes in tanks and drums.
- Simply push clay into the crack or hole and mould the clay to form a seal.
- Paste will temporarily stop leaks until the drum or tank can be drained or transported into an isolated containment area.
- Drum seal inert clay is resistant to a wide range of oils, fuels and chemicals.
|Drum seal inert clay||200g||DST200|
|Drum seal inert clay||500g||DST500|
Made in Australia
- Resistant to wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels
- For emergency use only – use life is up to 24 hours