The Full Accessory Kit contains essential add-ons to expand your Arachnipod’s adaptability plus useful accessories that enhance work flow and operational efficiency in the field.
- Arachnipod Steps – an invaluable aid to enable you to access the system’s head to untangle ropes or attach additional gear without having to lower the system
- Hold Down Stakes – secures a standard foot directly to the ground, eliminating the need to tether the feet with rope
- Soft Ground Shoes – limits ground penetration / sinking in soft ground applications
- Spike Feet – used in lieu of the standard foot for point loading and ground penetration applications. Can also be used in conjunction with soft ground shoes.
- Equipment Bracket – can be used for rope descenders, belay devices, hauling systems and for tying off rope.
- Gin Head 2 – The new Gin Head has a slightly taller profile and is lighter than the original Gin Head. A Gin Head is combined with an Arachnipod Lazy Leg to form a Gin or monopole. It can also be used as a large rigging plate when not used in a gin pole configuration. Gin Head 2 is compatible with the original Lazy Leg and new Lazy Leg 2.
- Reverse Head – The reverse head is used to change the angle between legs and is used when a lazy leg configuration is required.
- Quad Plate – The quad plate is used whenever four legs or heads are used together such as when forming a quadpod or lazy leg configurations.
- Rigging Plate – The rigging plate is used to provide additional stabilisation attachment points when only two legs are connected.
- Hardware – contained in a handy see-through pouch, spares and additional hardware includes masonry bolts, drill bits, spare head, leg and detent pins
- Kit Bag
All accessories within this kit may also be purchased individually.
|34-0032||Soft Ground Shoe||4|
|16-1046-0||Hold Down Stake||4|
|68-0042||M-12 Masonry Drill Bit||2|
|22-1002||Spare Qik-link Head Pin||2|
|68-0036||Spare Detent Pin||2|
|90-0112||Spare Leg Pin||1|