This heavy duty hard top bund cover keeps the IBC secure and prevents rain and dirt entering the bund area. Please note, IBC bund and hard top cover are sold separately.
- Suits IBC bund
- Roller doors provide access to the spill pallet from both sides.
- Unique moulded supports enable direct storage of IBCs as well as 205 litre drums (on a wooden pallet) onto the bund.
- Doors can be locked to prevent unauthorised access.
- Heavy duty cover protects stored containers from UV degradation.
- Cover prevents dirt, rain water and debris from contaminating drums or IBC.
- Can hold 110% of a 1000 litre IBC. In the event of a spill, using a bund prevents spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Spill pallets reduce clean-up costs by capturing spills for easier retrieving.
- The heavy duty cover is constructed from polyethylene with steel stiffeners. Request stainless steel stiffeners when storing liquids that are highly corrosive or have corrosive vapours.
- Moulded tie down points are located on each side of the hard top cover – ideal for use in high wind areas.
Made in Australia
|Hard top cover only (excludes bund)||198cm x 160cm x 193cm||COVH-DBSIBC|
Note: Portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.