Store up to one IBC (intermediate bulk containers) on this containment bund to capture leaks, drips and spills. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
- Two polypropylene grates are included to support the drums or IBC.
- Unique design maximises floor space and allows nesting of multiple containment bunds for storage or transport.
- Chemical resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate can endure harsh environments.
- Removable grated floor allows access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- Manufactured and tested in Australia with a 2000kg UDL
- Includes encapsulated data plates with vital information such as sump capacity, maximum UDL, composition materials and net weight.
- Moulded forklift pockets with dual sided access allow convenient positioning. (Move only when IBC have been removed).
- Large deck allows convenient and safe positioning of IBC so the outlet tap is within the sump boundaries.
- Optional bund discharge filters are available to allow oil and fuel capture when draining rainwater from the bund. Filter is packed with super absorbent hydrophobic (water-resistant) polypropylene for 30 litres of absorbency. Filter is fitted with an internal flow distributor and quick release camlock adaptor. Replacement filter bags can be ordered individually.
Portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
|Size||190cm x 150cm x 75cm|
|Capacity in sump||1150 litres|
- Bunds must be situated on level ground.
- We regularly hear of spill pallets and bunds collapsing or distorting in the Australian heat sending IBCs and drums to the ground, with their contents spilling dangerously across the workplace. Whilst this may in part be attributed to poorly positioned pallets (non-level ground), imported bunds are not manufactured for the extremes of Australian summer conditions.
- Imported bunds often have thin walls or added fillers to reduce costs resulting in the bunds collapsing or distorting in the Australian heat.
- Our heavy wall spill pallets are manufactured from 100% rotationally moulded polyethylene and are load tested by NATA accredited engineers in Victoria, Australia.
- The bund design (including grate) has undergone a fully loaded compression test maintained for 28 days at 40°C. Test certificates are available upon request.