For over 35 years Jolly Safety Footwear has been an essential supplier of professional firefighting footwear throughout Europe.
A focus on introducing innovative materials, superior safety and premium comfort has made Jolly a market leader in the field of protective footwear for firefighters and a reference point for all professionals.
Fire Guard is the zip front Structural Firefighting boot you can comfortably wear all day. They have been crafted to fit the foot perfectly while the features deliver the ultimate in comfort and protection.
|Certification||AS/NZS 4821:2014, CE Marked, EN 15090: 2012|
|Boot Style||Zip Front|
|Boot Size||3.5, 4, 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15|
- Certified to AS/NZS 4821:2014
- UPPER: 2.0-2.2mm full grain leather, black, water repellent treated, and microfiber inserts.
- LINING: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear. Waterproof, breathable and moderately insulated for use in a wide range of temperatures.
- TOECAP: lightweight, asymmetric aluminium. Resists impacts up to 200 joules.
- HEEL CAP: 1.8 mm resonated synthetic bonded fabric, thermally mouldable, glued to upper.
- SOLE: nitrile rubber, cemented with red wear level indicators. Provides excellent grip even on uneven ground. Heat resistant at 300°C, antistatic, oil and petrol resistant and high wear-resistant.
- FOOTBED: moisture transmitting felt, anatomically shaped. Heel incorporates EVA foam insert preserving foot anatomy, providing a high level of comfort and increasing impact absorption.
- THREAD: yellow Kevlar® Filament – inherently flame-retardant.
- LACES: black, round Nomex® laces – inherently flame-retardant. Treated to be water repellent.
- REFLECTORS: yellow, reflex Scotchlite 3M material.
- Zip Closure.
- Ankle protection system consisting of heat moulded material combined with a special 3D memory foam padding resulting in high levels of shock absorption.
- Front and rear “flexors” provide improved flexibility and comfort.
- Front pull on loop.
- Rear reinforced leather pull-on loop.
- Front and rear abrasion resistant rubber protections.
- Functional front and rear flexors to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Side anti-perforation panels made from a multilayer fabric, with a perforation resistance of 1100 Newtons.
- Designed in Italy.