For over 35 years Jolly Safety Footwear has been an essential supplier of professional firefighting footwear throughout Europe.
A focus on introducing innovative materials, superior safety and premium comfort has made Jolly a market leader in the field of protective footwear for firefighters and a reference point for all professionals.
Introducing Fire Profi a pull on style, Structural Firefighting boot from Jolly. They have been designed to fit the foot perfectly while the features focus on delivering an unimpeded range of movement.
|Certification||AS/NZS 4821:2014, CE Marked, EN 15090: 2012|
|Boot Size||3.5, 4, 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15|
- Certified to AS/NZS 4821:2014
- UPPER: 2.0-2.2mm full grain leather, black, water repellent treated, and microfiber inserts.
- LINING: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear. Waterproof, breathable and moderately insulated for use in a wide range of temperatures.
- TOECAP: lightweight, asymmetric aluminium. Resists impacts up to 200 joules.
- HEEL CAP: 1.8 mm resinated synthetic bonded fabric, thermally mouldable, glued to upper.
- SOLE: nitrile rubber, cemented with red wear level indicators. Provides excellent grip even on uneven ground. Heat resistant at 300°C, antistatic, oil and petrol resistant and high wear-resistant.
- FOOTBED: moisture transmitting felt, anatomically shaped. Heel incorporates EVA foam insert preserving foot anatomy, providing a high level of comfort and increasing impact absorption.
- THREAD: yellow Kevlar® Filament – inherently flame-retardant.
- REFLECTORS: yellow, reflex Scotchlite 3M material.
- Pull on style boot.
- Wrap Band System (WBS) secures the top of the foot rather than the heel ensuring the foot remains stable in the boot for longer.
- Ankle protection system consisting of heat moulded material combined with a special 3D memory foam padding resulting in high levels of shock absorption.
- Front and rear “flexors” provide improved flexibility and comfort.
- Reinforced 25mm leather side handles.
- Elastic inserts for extended wearability over calf area.
- Front and rear abrasion resistant rubber protections.
- Side anti-perforation panels made from a multilayer fabric, with a perforation resistance of 1100 Newtons.
- Designed in Italy.